Last updated: 26/04/2022
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with personalized content, recognize you as a member, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may access or change your information and preferences at any time in the account section of books.sg once you have signed in with your personal password.
- Keeping track of services you interact with.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on sites belonging to us and our affiliates and third-party sites.
- This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
Books SG cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. If you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able use any services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.